Thyme – easier to grow from plants or cuttings rather than seeds.
Grows to 6-12 inches tall.
Thyme Growing Guide
- well drained, enriched with compost
- full sun
- winter hardy
- dormant: autumn-spring
- 30 cm apart
- rows: 30 cm row gap
- Drought resistant.
- Thorough watering when soil is dry.
- Thyme plants are short-lived. Cut and root stem cuttings each spring.
cabbage, eggplant, onion, potato, sage, tomatoes
Progress of Our Thyme
We started with 3 different thyme plants:
- Lemon Thyme
- Turkey Thyme
- Thyme (coz I don’t know it’s real name)
- Tips for Growing Thyme in your Garden; (gardeningknowhow.com)