Rosemary – better grown from cuttings than seed.
Rosemary Growing Guide
- all year, once established
- well drained soil, sunny
- grows well in pots/tubs
- thrives in alkaline soil; loves lime
- drought tolerant
- hardly any needed. Just slow-release fertiliser annually.
- frequent pinching encourages growth and bushiness. Delays flowering.
- does not need much watering once established
beans, brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, kale, lavender, sage
Our Rosemary Progress
Starting off with a fully grown plant (gift from Melisse). However it is looking a bit worn down. Due to our lack of care. So now, shall try to revive the poor wee plant.