Helena at shCREDO.com
My name is Helena (Asmus) Lim. I am a simple run of the mill person, looking for answers and clarity in life, trying to live a life fuller of purpose and giving, while enjoying my passions and interests.
shCredo.com was one of my very first domains. In About shCredo, I talk about the pronunciation & meaning of shCredo (to me), and what the mission and hopes for this site are. (The name shCREDO seems to make people lisp and there is no need for that!)
I know that there is a part of the human psyche that enjoys looking at a real photo – so here is mine.
And for those eager to read even more about the not-so-mysterious me, you can read My Life in a Nutshell, which gives a brief summary and a glimpse into my up and down journey up to June 2010.
There are many things I am passionate about. Some of them have found themselves onto various websites. A brief listing of them below. It just shows you how many times I have tried to express my various facets. Some of those sites are now extinct. I think I am finally getting settled on what I most want – in terms of websites and also, in & of myself. It has not been a journey without despair .. nor without joy.
This shCREDO.com is the site I am most attached to. Yet I have often neglected this side, and this aspect of myself. However even while other sites were built and domains came & went, shcredo.com remained close to my heart and intentions. I consider shCREDO as the parent to all the other sites that have come and gone.
My Main Sites
This year, 2013, has seen me really consolidating my sites (something I have attempted before). I have read, over and over again, the recommendation of having a niche-focussed site. And I have found, try as I might, that it was not possible for me to merge nor to abandon any of my main sites.
Just a few days ago, I realized why my 3 main sites remain so tenacious and important to me in the face of management difficulties, time challenges, and expert advice.
In simplistic terms,
- ClearlyHelena.com – represent my “Right Brain”; the part of me that needs to delve into and submerge myself in episodes of creativity, physical manifestations of visual beauty, of attempts to access the Muse or as Elizabeth Gilbert (of Eat, Pray, Love) so illuminatingly explains, the Genius within. It attempts to fulfil my need for Unstructured Freedom.
- NetWebbing.com – represents my “Left Brain”; the part of me that needs to think logically, to work things out, to occupy and work the little brains cells. It caters to my need for Structure and Logic.
- shCREDO.com – this is more holistic to me. It represents much of me as a person: the good, bad, struggles, and moments of illumination. It represents my inner being, my need to be human and reaching out to other souls. It represents my most inner beliefs, my thoughts of God, my deepest journey to re-find Home.
Some of My Other Sites – Current and Retiring
- ClearlyChosen.com – was mainly dedicated to Swarovski information and an e-commerce store
- ClearlyChosen & Family (Zazzle store)
- Helena Asmus Lim (blogger)
- JEMLibrary.com – being retired. Info to be merged to ClearlyHelena.com
- JewelryMaking-Beads-Library.com – being retired. Info to be merged to ClearlyHelena.com
- segue2.com; segue2.info – retired
- FindingBeads4U.com – retired. Was e-commerce store
- HelenaLim.com – retired. Was private site.
- and some others!
Other Places Where Helena can be Found
- as HelenaAsmusLim on Facebook
- as ClearlyHelena page on Facebook
- as ClearlyHelena on Twitter
- as NetWebbing on Twitter
- as shCREDO on Twitter
- as Helena Asmus Lim on Google+
You may be wondering about my qualifications or education or something. Kind of boring, so I think I will leave that for another day. Okay? 😉